Monday, October 25, 2004

Easy

I made it so easy for us to be
That you made it easy to let you go
Little effort from you was required
Therefore little effort was made

I guess it’s true they say
Hard won is worth keeping
You let go of me so easily
Because you got me so quickly

I said yes too early
And you made sure that goodbye was too.
Did we really love
Or we just convenient?

My mistake in thinking we could work
When we didn’t really share our feelings well
You with your scars
And me with my fears

So I guess this is goodbye
And I’m learning that
Saying yes too quickly
Will mean saying goodbye too soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... the poem was super ganda! something that everyone would get to feel at least one point in their existence...

" i never had you.. so i never really lost you" - anonymous

... nice korks!

maianne na cutie

Anonymous said...

grabe nato!! pabasa mo to ke -tuttut- tyak makukunsensya yun..hehhehe

-betchiichan